The CBD industry is largely unregulated and it is not easy to find a brand that ticks everything right. Still, brands that use organic CBD in vape pens, have a long-lasting battery that takes a short time to charge and feature 3rd party tests are high-quality. Here is all you need to know about the best CBD vape pens in 2022.
Finding the best vape pens in the CBD arena is not easy because of the lack of regulation in the hemp space but focusing on particular factors increases your chances of landing quality CBD vape pens. For instance, you can focus on brands that conduct 3rd party tests for the pens, post their results online, and make long-lasting vape pen batteries to increase your chances of landing high-quality CBD pens. Here is all you need to know about CBD vape pens and how to choose the best.
Finding the best CBD vape pens is critical for vaping fans but understanding CBD is of utmost importance. What is CBD and why is the hype around it? According to Massi et al. (2006) and Bauer et al. (2020), CBD is a non-psychoactive chemical compound in hemp, marijuana, and other cannabis plants. Such compounds are generally called cannabinoids and are abundant in nature, totaling to about 140. CBD stands out among the rest for its non-psychoactive properties that allow it to express the desired effects without making a person feel ‘high.’ Besides, according to Watt & Karl (2017), CBD is therapeutic, another reason why many people are interested in its products.
Types of CBD
CBD is an umbrella term but if you want to buy CBD vape pens, you need to know the types of CBD. There are three types of CBD, depending on the composition. You can choose from the following three CBD formulations;
- Full-spectrum CBD; features CBD with the entire range of cannabinoids, including CBT, CBN, CBC, and the psychoactive TCH linked to the high effect of smoking weed. Besides, it has terpenes and flavonoids, which according to VanDolah et al. (2019), lead to the full entourage effect.
- Isolate-based CBD; features pure CBD without additional cannabinoids, flavonoids, and terpenes. Many CBD fans who are starting out CBD prefer isolates since the lack of terpenes and flavonoids makes them less earthy.
- Broad-spectrum CBD; is more like full-spectrum CBD in composition but does not have THC. If you want to enjoy the full entourage effect without THC, broad-spectrum CBD would be ideal.
No one CBD deliverable method surpasses the other in benefits. Watt & Karl (2017) stated that CBD is therapeutic and this applies to all three formulations. Still, the variations allow you to have several options from which to choose your CBD products.
What Are CBD Vape Pens?
There are many ways to take CBD, including CBD vaping. CBD vape pens are pen-like vaping devices with an atomizer that lights them to vape CBD. Using it, one inhales the cannabinoid to deliver it fast to the bloodstream and register the effects fast. They are versatile and offer many options, which is why many people like them. Besides, they are easy to find in most states where CBD is legal. Moreover, you can visit CBD stores like JustCBD store to find CBD vape pens, whose line features black, blue, rose, and rose gold options. They are often flavored and deliver CBD with taste, which is yet another reason why people like them.
What Makes Good CBD Vape Pens in 2022?
Are you looking for the best CBD vape pens to buy in 2022? You are in the right place. At the JustCBD store, we have a vape pen line that meets your unique needs and gives you quality CBD to inhale. Here are the qualities that mark the best CBD vape pens in the CBD space, most of which we have ticked the box;
- Are organic in nature; organic CBD products are made from all-natural ingredients and do not feature inorganic or GMO ingredients which are ethically questionable and unsafe.
- Are made from US hemp; JustCBD vape pens features CBD oil made from US-sourced hemp and whose growing practices harmonize with good practices.
- Are prepared in GMP-compliant facilities; CBD vape pens made in GMP-certified manufacturing environments build client confidence in them.
- Have long-lasting batteries; the longer the battery of a CBD vape pen can last, the more sustainable it is, and the longer you can use the vape pen without having to charge it again.
- Have batteries that charge for a short while; JustCBD vape pens that last long but take less than 3 hours to fully charge.
- Are versatile; versatility and diversity are critical in the CBD vape pens and the more the options a brand allows you to choose from, the better the brand is.
How to Use a CBD Vape Pen
- Confirm that the battery is fully charged and on by tapping the vape pen 5 times in quick succession
- Take the CBD vape cart out of the box and nipple out the cart’s end
- Screw the CBD vape pen and cart tightly
- Put the CBD pen in your mouth
- The atomizer heats up CBD and vaporizes it for you to enjoy the cannabinoid
Benefits of CBD Vape Pens
CBD vape pens are among the commonest means to deliver the cannabinoid to the body. What are the benefits of vaping CBD oil with the pens? For the most part, they are versatile and come in many tastes and flavors for you to choose from. Besides, they are portable, allowing you to carry them wherever you go and put them in your office or home drawer. As if that’s not enough, you need not measure out CBD oil or light anything to enjoy the cannabinoid.
Many CBD fans like CBD vape pens since they can relate to their versatility and portability. Still, choosing the best CBD vape pens is not the easiest job considering the many CBD companies in the hemp space. Still, focusing on pens whose batteries charge for a short time but last longer, are 3rd party tested, and features CBD vape liquid from domestically sourced hemp increases your chances of landing quality CBD vape pens.
ReferencesBauer, B. A. (2020). What Are The Benefits Of CBD–And Is It Safe To Use? In Mayo Clinic.
Massi, P., Vaccani, A., Bianchessi, S., Costa, B., Macchi, P., & Parolaro, D. (2006). The
non-psychoactive cannabidiol triggers caspase activation and oxidative stress in
human glioma cells. Cellular and Molecular Life Sciences CMLS, 63(17), 2057-2066.
Watt, G., & Karl, T. (2017). In vivo evidence for therapeutic properties of cannabidiol
(CBD) for Alzheimer’s disease. Frontiers in pharmacology, 8, 20.
VanDolah, H. J., Bauer, B. A., & Mauck, K. F. (2019, September). Clinicians’ guide to
cannabidiol and hemp oils. In Mayo Clinic Proceedings (Vol. 94, No. 9, pp. 1840-1851). Elsevier.