CBD has been legal since 2018 by the federal government on passing of the 2018 farm bill. But that doesn’t mean each state has approved CBD. We have compiled an updated list of each states current laws. Please click here
CBD is short for cannabidiol. Cannabidiol is an extract from hemp, a commonly used term for strains of the cannabis sativa plant with very low levels of THC. Today, hemp is used in a wide range of products in the United States and globally.
Use the provided tracking number to track your number on the USPS website. The tracking number can be found on your order confirmation email or your order history if you created an account during checkout. If you are currently logged in, you can easily find your order history. If the USPS says the package was delivered but you have not yet received it, please contact them or your local post office for further assistance. We recommend opening a research of delivery claim with USPS which may help in located your package’s whereabouts. Please be aware there can sometimes be a delay in actual delivery time with USPS.
To return your product, please mail it to: 3406 SW 26TH Terrace, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312.You will be responsible for paying your own shipping costs to return your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of the return shipping will be deducted from your refund. [email protected] or 833-458-7822
Refunds (If applicable)
Our 100% satisfaction guarantee policy lasts 60 days. If 60 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or an exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be returned in its original packaging. All refunds and exchanges are subject to review.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Although your discount code has expired, we offer new discounts every week. Be on the lookout for future discount codes. If you’re ever experiencing trouble purchasing with a discount code, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Hemp is not marijuana and it will not get you ‘high.’ Hemp, or industrial hemp, is a commonly used term for cannabis sativa plant strains which contain very low levels of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and are typically used for its fiber and seeds.
Although not designated by the FDA as a health product, numerous studies have shown CBD’s various health benefits. Please read our product descriptions to identify the best products for you and your situation. There is also a wealth of research available online. However, we do not make any specific health claims about our products. As with any supplement, please consult your physician before use.
The first thing to remember is CBD is not THC. It does not provide any psychoactive effects. The relaxing effect of CBD depends on many factors, including the amount consumed, the rate at which it is consumed, your body mass, and your metabolism. Feel free to try our other products in search of your desired effect.
No. Hemp oil contains CBD, the non-psychoactive compounds of the cannabis plant. Hemp oil does not have the psychoactive qualities found in THC. While using CBD, you can maintain a clear mind and active lifestyle.
We’re glad you liked it. Please leave a positive review on our product page.
Our focus is to research and develop innovative natural CBD extracts with no synthetics or THC. We pride ourselves in producing the finest and purest CBD oils, while never compromising quality. Check out our About Page for more information. Our CBD is constantly tested to ensure quality. We list all our ingredients on our website, as well as on each package. We also have lab reports for many of our products available online.
If you received an error message when processing your order and did not receive a confirmation email, there could be an issue with the billing address you entered. We recommend verifying the correct billing information with your bank. We do not have these funds. The bank holds declined funds for 2-3 business days and then releases them back to your account.
If you wish to cancel your order, please give us a call at (833)458-7822 or email [email protected] as soon as possible. However, if your order is already in transit, you must send the product back to receive a refund. Please keep in mind that our offices close early on Friday and reopen on Monday.
Please keep in mind that all damages or defective products must be brought to our attention within 7 days of receiving the product.
Please email [email protected] with your order number and pictures of the damaged product.
A representative will respond within 24hr Monday-Thursday, all emails sent Friday-Sunday will be replied to on Monday.
We ship to all fifty United States!
Standard shipping is FREE USPS Ground within the United States on orders $20 or more or Fedex 2 buisness day for $5
It depends. Our CBD products contain zero to less than .3 THC. Some drug tests can’t differentiate among cannabinoids. CBD is from plants (hemp) in the cannabis family. Therefore we cannot guarantee CBD will not show up. If you expect to take a drug test, we recommend not taking any CBD products.
Monday – Thursday: 9:30 am – 6 pm
Friday: 9:30 am – 4:30 pm
Saturday – Sunday: Closed
While it is rare, there may be an additional charge placed by your bank since our processing department is housed in the U.K. Our bank may automatically bill you an extra up-charge of up to $2.50.
The FDA also published a revised Consumer Update detailing safety concerns about CBD products more broadly.
- The FDA has approved only one CBD product, a prescription drug product to treat two rare, severe forms of epilepsy.
- It is currently illegal to market CBD by adding it to a food or labeling it as a dietary supplement.
- The FDA has seen only limited data about CBD safety and these data point to real risks that need to be considered before taking CBD for any reason.
- Some CBD products are being marketed with unproven medical claims and are of unknown quality.
- The FDA will continue to update the public as it learns more about CBD.
- CBD has the potential to harm you, and harm can happen even before you become aware of it.
- CBD can cause liver injury.
- CBD can affect the metabolism of other drugs, causing serious side effects.
- Use of CBD with alcohol or other Central Nervous System depressants increases the risk of sedation and drowsiness, which can lead to injuries.
- CBD can cause side effects that you might notice. These side effects should improve when CBD is stopped or when the amount ingested is reduced.
- Changes in alertness, most commonly experienced as somnolence (drowsiness or sleepiness).
- Gastrointestinal distress, most commonly experienced as diarrhea and/or decreased appetite.
- Changes in mood, most commonly experienced as irritability and agitation.
- There are many important aspects about CBD that we just don’t know, such as:
- What happens if you take CBD daily for sustained periods of time?
- What is the effect of CBD on the developing brain (such as children who take CBD)?
- What are the effects of CBD on the developing fetus or breastfed newborn?
- How does CBD interact with herbs and botanicals?
- Does CBD cause male reproductive toxicity in humans, as has been reported in studies of animals?
JustCBD recommends speaking to a Medical Professional before consuming CBD. For more information visit FDA.gov
- At this time, FDA and CDC have not identified the cause or causes of the lung injuries in these cases, and the only commonality among all cases is that patients report the use of vaping products, including e-cigarettes. No one compound or ingredient has emerged as the cause of these illnesses to date; and it may be that there is more than one cause of this outbreak. We do know that THC is present in most of the samples tested to date, and most patients report a history of THC-containing products. The latest national and state findings suggest products containing THC, particularly those obtained off the street or from other informal sources (e.g. friends, family members, illicit dealers), are linked to most of the cases and play a major role in the outbreak.
- As such, we recommend that you do not use e-cigarette or vaping products that contain THC. And since the specific cause or causes of lung injury are not yet known, the only way to assure that you are not at risk while the investigation continues is to consider refraining from use of all e-cigarette and vaping products. Adults addicted to nicotine using e-cigarettes should weigh all risks and benefits, and consider utilizing FDA-approved nicotine replacement therapies. They should not turn to or resume using combustible tobacco. There is no safe tobacco product. All tobacco products, including e-cigarettes, carry a risk.
- For more information on the outbreak and recommendations, please see the FDA’s consumer update on vaping illnesses.
- A majority of the samples tested by states or by the FDA as part of this ongoing investigation have been identified as vaping products containing THC.
- Through this investigation, we have also found most of the patients impacted by these illnesses reported using THC-containing products, suggesting THC vaping products play a role in the outbreak.
- If you continue to use these THC-containing vaping products, monitor yourself for symptoms (e.g., cough, shortness of breath, chest pain) and promptly seek medical attention if you have concerns about your health.
- If you are concerned about your health after using a vaping product, contact your health care provider, or you can also call your local poison control center at 1-800-222-1222.
- If you experience vaping-associated respiratory illness, the FDA also encourages you to report this information, including providing any associated product, to your state or local health departments. Reporting to your state or health departments is crucial as federal and state partners work together to have accurate case identification and reported case counts. For more information regarding state and local health department directories, please refer to:
https://www.cdc.gov/publichealthgateway/healthdirectories/index.htmlIf you experience a problem with any tobacco product, such as an unexpected health or safety issue, report it online using the Safety Reporting Portal. You may submit reports about any tobacco product, including cigarettes, roll-your-own cigarettes, cigars, smokeless tobacco, electronic cigarettes and waterpipe tobacco. You can also report problems with the components and parts of tobacco products. The FDA website has more information on what to include in a report.
- See here for general FDA information on vaporizers, e-cigarettes and other electronic nicotine delivery systems.
It can cause nausea and general sickness.
Nausea and gastrointestinal issues are a pretty common side effect of CBD oil. This can lead to vomiting, diarrhea, dizziness and other symptoms associated with a digestive problem (think how you would feel after eating something that disagreed with you). In part, some people simply don’t digest CBD oil well. This is not uncommon with oils and supplements.